“Mulah”, our secure mobile financial inclusion service enabling platform, to help launch and grow mobile service offerings for the emerging markets. It’s based on a Secure SIM Overlay micro controller chip, affixed over a regular SIM card, enabling a simple to use, multi-language, menu based service offerings on :
• Bill and utility payments
• Top-up services
• Merchant Payments including QR code integration
• Money transfers and more….
In a single integrated and an inter-operable service offering, focusing on multiple user segments – rural, semi urban and the urban segments, which today is missing out on the digital financial revolution.
Major strength here is the simplicity, low capex / opex and the capability to work on any mobile device and on any bearer across all service verticals.
• Banking grade security / encryption
• End-to-End encryption and multi-factor authentication
• Device / MNO independent
• SMS / USSD or data bearers
• Low capex / opex
• User-friendly usage
• Serving both end of the transaction legs – customers and merchants / agency banking
• Mobile Banking
• Mobile Wallets
• Top Up
• Bill and Utility Payments
• Money Transfers
• Merchant Payments